Friday, June 24, 2011

Friday Four

1. I am consumed in line edits. That's enough to be all four points of Friday Four today, but I have more...

2. The Contemps are accepting applications for new members. If you have a YA Contemporary book coming out between 9/2011 and 8/2012, check out this blog post to find out how you can join us! It's been a great project to get connected with teachers, librarians, and contemporary fans.

3.Things are coming together for my summer 2012 novel! I should have a title by next week, and a cover to show you very soon. Terribly excited about this!

4. I just found out I'll be teaching a Pro Series workshop for the Western Washington division of SCBWI. It's not scheduled until March, but I'm thrilled that my proposal was accepted. Many of you know about the terrible losses I've suffered recently. Well, want to hear something ironic? I submitted my proposal before most of the tragedy hit, and the topic I proposed? Grief in Fiction. Um, yeah. So I think I'll have a lot to share by March.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you'll presenting at my SCBWI chapter. I'll look forward to meeting you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is ironic!

    Good luck with the workshop!

    ReplyDelete