Friday, October 14, 2011

NEVER ENOUGH Cover Reveal and 2nd Printing #Contest

I'm *thrilled* to be able to finally show you the cover for NEVER ENOUGH!

...But, before I do, let me tell you about a little contest I'm having. A month or so ago, my editor for LOSING FAITH sent me a couple of copies hot off the press of my 2nd printing edition. I only need one of these copies for my own posterity, so I'm giving the other one away! (Sorry, I don't have any copies of NEVER ENOUGH yet - I wish I did!) Of course I will sign it with something lovely and heartfelt. And...because I'm feeling extra excited, I will open this up internationally. I'll also be giving away some swag packs for NEVER ENOUGH, so lots of fun stuff to win!

The best thing about this contest? You can do about a zillion things to win (just make sure to tell me what you've done in the comments so I can count your entries). Spread the word, tweet, show the cover, tell your mom how excited you are for this book...or about LOSING FAITH - or review LOSING FAITH... or... about a gazillion other things. Even if you just tell me what you think of the cover, I'll enter your name!

To get you started, here's a link to NEVER ENOUGH on GoodReads. Add it to your to-read list, and there's one entry for you right there!

And now...onto my new cover! Let me know what you think!!!

And here's a little about the book:

Loann’s always wanted to be popular and pretty like her sister, Claire. So when Claire’s ex-boyfriend starts flirting with her, Loann is willing to do whatever it takes to feel special…even if that means betraying her sister.
 
But as Loann slips inside Claire’s world, she discovers that everything is not as it seems. Claire’s quest for perfection is all-consuming, and comes at a dangerous price. As Claire increasingly withdraws from friends and family, Loann struggles to understand her and make amends. Can she heal their relationship—and her sister—before it’s too late?

Librarians or teachers who work with teens!  I'm trying to put together a special ARC tour just for you! If you're interested in reading an advance copy of NEVER ENOUGH, please email me at d (at) denisejaden (dot) com with ARC Tour in the subject line and I'll let you know more.

Bloggers! If you want to get your hands on an early copy of NEVER ENOUGH, you can email me too! I'm trying to work out a few different ways of getting this into your hands. And if you happen to feature NEVER ENOUGH as a Waiting On Wednesday pick (first of all, thank you!), please let me know so I can pass it along to my publisher.

As you can probably tell, I'm terribly excited that my second book is finally starting to find its way into the world! Please help me spread a little bit of anticipation for it. I'd so appreciate it!!

25 comments:

  1. YAY! Again...so proud to be your friend! Looking forward to reading this one! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! How cool. Look forward to reading this one too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How come I didn't know about this? Never enough sounds awesome and I just added it on my Goodreads list! And congratulations for the 2nd printing of Losing Faith! It's well deserved :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW. YOUR COVER IS COVER. And that story sounds amazing. You have a thing for sisters, don't you? :)

    Are you sending copies out to international bloggers?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it!! Love the blurred-out branches framing it. Congrats on another great cover! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the cover and cant wait to read it..:D Ill put it on my Shelf Cravings this week to spread the word....!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't make the goodreads link work on my phone but I'll follow here & twitter & tweet & fb. I love finding other mg/ya writers & can only imagine the excitement at seeing a cover.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw, yay!! I love the cover. congrats.

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh congrats! Gorgeous cover. Excited to read this.
    Lisa ~ YA Literature Lover

    ReplyDelete
  10. Omg love the cover. I haven't heard about this and I don't why. It sounds like my type of story. I can't wait to read it.

    I added it to my goodreads list. I also retweeted your tweet. And I am choosing this for our next Waiting on Wednesday. Ah Im so excited :).

    Congrats! <3Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's another gorgeous cover, Denise! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. YAY! I absolutely LOVE Never Enough's cover and can't wait til it's out! I added it to my goodreads list. It'll definitely be one of my Waiting on Wendesdays soon!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay!!! Thanks so much, everyone! I love the cover too, and yes, July feels way, way too far away!

    Bee - I'm hoping that Simon & Schuster will make it available through their Galley Grab program, which would allow you to get a digital version of the galley. Keep checking back and I'll certainly announce if that happens.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely gorgeous! Can't wait to read this...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great new cover! And the book description sounds soooo good. Already on my to-be-read list

    ReplyDelete
  16. Denise! That's beautiful! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a beautiful cover, and the book sounds so good, I can hardly wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. The cover is so pretty! I love the light colours and just the general composition of it. The book itself sounds awesome as well.

    I tweeted about the cover reveal and I've already added it 'to read' on Goodreads. =)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I loved Losing Faith and am so excited to read this one! :D Lovely cover!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Nice posting, I agree This design is really good. You got good collection keep it up. I pass this blog to my friends

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh ya, and I've added it on GR and I tweeted abt it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh my goodness GORGEOUS!!!! I cannot wait for this book. It sounds absolutely amazing! I added it on GoodReads and tweeted! :D

    ReplyDelete
  23. Okay I know I commented already but just wanted to make sure you have all the links to for this contest!

    Our Twitter - http://twitter.com/#!/TheStorySeekers

    Here's our Waiting on Wednesday - http://thestoryseekers.blogspot.com/2011/10/waiting-on-wednesday-08.html

    Here's our Goodreads - http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/5933669-storyseekers

    <3 Sarah

    ReplyDelete