Join my Mailing List for Free Books!

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Let Me Tell You a Secret....

Have you heard about Holly Cupala's debut YA novel, TELL ME A SECRET? Well, it's no secret that it's a pretty awesome book that's getting lots of buzz.

If you have a moment, watch the trailer to find out a little more of what it's about...



Are you hooked? I know I am. Holly has just launched a free serialized podcast at http://tellmeasecretnovel.com The entire novel is read by award-winning actress Jenna Lamia (who also narrated The Adoration of Jenna Fox and The Chosen One), and she's releasing 2-3 chapters per week to roughly follow the timeline of the novel. The chapters will be available for a limited time, plus there will be a special edition full version available.

I hope you’ll check it out and help spread the word!

Tell Me a Secret - Free Audiobook Podcast

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this! I loved the video but didn't know about the chapters!

    ReplyDelete