Join my Mailing List for Free Books!

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Thankful...um...Wednesday

I planned to wait with this post until Thursday, but just could not hold myself back, since I have so much to be thankful for this week.

What am I thankful for, you ask?

Well, YOU, for one! I put a call out for help spreading the word about LOSING FAITH, and WOW!!! My inbox is full of not only willing helpers, but excited ones! Do you know how much it means to me that so many of you are excited and willing to help spread the word about my book before it's even out?! More than what I can put into words.

I haven't counted exactly how many are on The Official Street Team yet, but it includes high school teachers and librarians, awesome book bloggers, and plenty of readers. Rest assured, I appreciate every single one of you, and will be sending swag your way very, very soon.

But that's not all I'm thankful for this week....

Have you heard about The Contemps? We are a group of 21 YA authors who are Keeping it Real with Contemporary YA Fiction and a new website sharing about ourselves. I say "We" because (and I still can't believe this!) I'm a part of this amazing group of authors. I'm so honored to have been invited to such a great group, filled with several authors who I've admired for years. If you haven't dropped by our website, please do. It's brand new, just launched yesterday,and there's lots happening over there, including this:

Take The Contemps Challenge!

The Contemps Challenge offers you the chance to win all 21 of our books, by committing to read 18 of them this year. I've already started, and absolutely LOVE the ones I've been able to get my hands on early.

So yes, I'm very, very thankful this week. (and if you didn't get a chance to sign up for the Street Team yet, just email me at d (at) denisejaden (dot) com and I'll get you on there right away!)

Celebrate realistic YA with The Contemps!

No comments:

Post a Comment