First of all, the Dates and Times:
The first celebration for my book launch will be a virtual one, and you are ALL invited! My blog tour will run from September 1st through the 14th. I wanted to make sure it didn't go on forever, but at the same time, I really didn't want to turn down any of my blogger/writer friends who wanted to host me. So there will be several stops per day, all very fun and very different. Here are just a few of the awesome blogs who will be hosting me (though you'll have to check back after Sept. the 1st to find out exactly when they will host me :)
A few teasers:
- I'll be blogging over at Simon & Schuster and on Holly Cupala's blog about the Story Behind the Story of Losing Faith.
- You can stop by and hear one of my teenage breakup stories over on Sydney Salter's blog.
- I'll have the unveiling of Losing Faith, The Book Trailer, on The Contemps blog. (Keep checking back here this week, because I *may* give my regular blog readers a very quick peek at it ahead of time. I love it and I'm so excited to share it with the world!)
- My agent will be picking apart my query letter on the Guide to Literary Agents blog.
- Come and find out about one of my most embarrassing moments over on Katie's Book blog.
And then I'll give you a sneak peek at the prizes. You won't believe the prizes. I'm dubbing it a "Pulse Party," because Simon Pulse has been so incredibly generous in donating wonderful gifts for a few avid followers of my blog tour.
I hope you'll stick around this week to get excited along with me of all that is coming. But even if you can't be here this week, please stop back on September the 1st.
It will be boatloads of fun. I promise!