Join my Mailing List for Free Books!

Friday, October 15, 2010

Upcoming Events

Tomorrow (Saturday, October 16th) from 1-3 PM, I'll be signing copies of Losing Faith at Hemingway's Books in Abbotsford, B.C. Canada.



Okay, I'll admit, I've had plenty of visions of myself sitting in bookstores all alone, staring at a blank wall (or a wall of books) and wondering exactly how long two hours can last. I'm a debut author, my first book only came out a month ago, which means it will probably take some time for people to hear about me and my book. I have realistic expectations. But I still don't want to be sitting all by myself.

So even if you already have a copy of my book, or even if you're not planning to buy it at all, I hope if you're in the Abbotsford area, you'll stop by to say hi. It would mean a lot to me.

And if you're farther west, the closest signing to Vancouver I have set up at this point is at the Sheraton Guildford Hotel in Surrey, B.C. I'll be at the book fair, part of the Surrey International Writers Conference (you do not have to attend the conference to stop by the book fair. The fair is free and open to the public). This will be on Saturday, October 23rd, from 5:30-7 P.M.

I hope you'll be able to stop by one of these events. I'll have bookmarks and stickers there as well. If you're a regular reader of my blog, please make sure to mention it. I love meeting blog readers, other writers, and of course avid readers.

Hope to see you soon!

3 comments:

  1. I really wish I could but I won't be in the area. I'll be there in spirit though! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a fabulous time at your book signing, Denise! I just saw Losing Faith on the shelf here at the Indigo here in Toronto - it looks wonderful!
    Nelsa

    ReplyDelete