Join my Mailing List for Free Books!

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Not Much New Here...

I haven't had the brainpower to blog much this week, but also, there hasn't been a heck of a lot to say. Here are the few things that have been rattling around in my brain:

1. I had a great time getting away and visiting friends this past weekend. I was terribly proud of myself for writing every day, even while I was away from home.

2. I just passed the 43k mark on my NaNo novel. I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel, and hope to finish up by the end of the weekend.

3. Losing Faith has been named a Best Book of 2010 and be will featured on a number of blogs through December! I'll have more details on this soon, but let me just say I'm flabbergasted and honored I feel to be among many of the other picks.

4. I'm a total fangirl of Elizabeth Scott, so just imagine how thrilled I am to be featured on her blog this week! And there's also a copy of Losing Faith up for grabs there.

5. And I haven't mentioned reviews lately, but Losing Faith has been getting a ton of great reviews (I'm still pinching myself!) Here's one of the latest at Book Labyrinth.

Happy weekend, everybody!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the word count and the good reviews!! :)

    I'm off to Elizabeth's blog to visit you there....

    ReplyDelete