Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Busy, Busy!

So many things to blog about, so little time!

Seriously, I keep thinking of things I'd love to write about, but I'm in the thick or revisions (you know the point where you think there's no possible way you'll be able to make all the threads come together?) and I'm using all my very limited time and energy on that at the moment.

But soon I will be back with some exciting vlogs about...my hair...my new office...my current projects. Well, okay, maybe exciting isn't the correct word. But I will be back. I promise.

In the meantime, if you haven't yet heard about my Have a Little Faith Contest, make sure to check that out, and help spread the word. Also, there MAY be some more fun LOSING FAITH swag in the mail to me at this very moment, and I MAY decide to add a few extra prizes! I've already given away two signed copies, an ARC, and a T-shirt, and it's only December 7th! Lots more fun to come!

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to the hair vlog! Good luck with your revisions!

    ReplyDelete