Monday, May 30, 2011

Not Going To BEA Winner!

I'm a little late getting back here to draw the winner of this awesome prize pack, but better late than never, right?



This beautiful boatload of books goes to...

Chey!

I've also contacted Chey by email, but if you get this first, send me your mailing address to d (at) denisejaden (dot) com and Ill get them out in the mail to you as soon as I can.

Thanks so much to all who participated, and also thanks for all the kind words and condolences over my dad's passing. My family has really appreciated all of your thoughts and prayers. I hope to be back to talking about books here soon, but still just taking one day at a time right now.

Congratulations again to Chey, and hope to see you all again soon!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much!! I just replied with my mailing address. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, I'm sorry about to hear about your dad. I lost mine a little over three years ago when I was 15, so I completely understand.

    ReplyDelete