Friday, July 15, 2011

Friday Four

1. For those of you haven't heard me shouting from the rooftops (aka: Twitter/Facebook) my new novel finally has a title, and I'm absolutely in love with it. It will be called:

NEVER ENOUGH

and it is tentatively slated to release July 10th, 2012. YAY!!! More to come soon in the way of summary and cover art...

2. I'll be signing books and hanging out to talk with people at the KlaHaYa Days Festival in Snohomish Washington. The festival takes place July 22-23rd, and Uppercase Books will have a booth showcasing different authors during the event. I'll be there (along with the fabulous Mindi Scott) from 3-4 PM on Sunday, July 23rd. If you're around the area, I hope you'll stop by and say hi.

3. I think I need to take a tutorial on iTunes. I love my iPhone, I really do. And I love audiobooks. But often putting the two together is just one big recipe for crazy-making. What if each CD of an audiobook is simply labeled Track 1 - Track 10? All the track 1's from each CD get mish-mashed together. I know there must be a smart way to get around this. But obviously that would take a smarter person than I.

4. I'm getting ready to head down to Sacramento for a few days to visit friends and help out with their bodybuilding competition (my husband and I used to run bodybuilding competitions). I'm really looking forward to seeing my friends, but also? I'm very-much looking forward to seeing the sun. Summer in B.C., so far hasn't been terribly dry or warm.

Happy weekend to all of you! Hope where ever you are that there is sunshine to brighten your day!

1 comment: