Join my Mailing List for Free Books!

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Saturday Stuff

Thanks so much to everyone for their kind words about my new cover for NEVER ENOUGH! I love it too.

I'm off today to watch my almost-eight-year-old compete in his first judo tournament. Very excited, and yeah, a little nervous for him.

I know I keep saying this, but I'm reading some of the most amazing YA contemporary books lately. This week I've been devouring HOW TO SAVE A LIFE by Sara Zarr. It's one of the best multiple point of view books, and one of the best books dealing with grief I have read. Highly recommended!

We are finally seeing blue skies around here (thank you, God!) and I'm off to spend as much time as humanly possible soaking it up. So for today this will be very short.

What are you up to this weekend?

3 comments:

  1. Two 12-hr nightshifts for me this weekend, so not a lot of anything else, except for celebrating my baby's 13th birthday (!!!). He requested white chocolate cappuccino cheesecake for his bday dessert, and far be it from me to deny a boy his cheesecake, lol. So that's my task this afternoon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM!!! Have an extra slice for me, and please wish your boy a happy bday for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. You must be busy! I'm also reading How to Save a Life by Sara Zarr. It's so good!! I can't stop thinking about it. Now my head's talking to me about this book again. :)

    ReplyDelete