Join my Mailing List for Free Books!

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Thankful Thursday

To be hones, I've been a bit of a grump lately. So I thought I might be due to count my blessings. And already it is putting a smile on my face. Besides, Canadian Thanksgiving is right around the corner!

1. As always, I'm so thankful that I have a happy, healthy family who loves me.
2. I'm thankful that my mom sold her house.
3. I'm thankful for the community of writers I know and how generous everyone is with sharing their wisdom and experience.
4. I'm thankful for blogging. Yes, it's true. There's something about blogging that makes me feel happy, and I love to see comments and know there are people listening, and I love hearing from old friends as well as seeing brand new names show up in the comments.
5. I'm thankful that I've had a new gym to workout in lately. Before I went there, my husband told me, "yeah, but it's really warm and spread out in this new place." How little he knows me! If there are two things I LOVE warmth and spaciousness!!
6. I'm thankful that my edits on NEVER ENOUGH are practically done. All I have left is a read-through of first-pass pages, which I'm really looking forward to.
7. I'm thankful that LOSING FAITH is still receiving so many glowing reviews, and awards nominations too!
8. I'm thankful for my son and husband's lightheartedness and sense of humor (remind me of this on April first).
9. I'm thankful for all the new, amazing books I've been blessed with lately.
10. I'm thankful for steadfast faith, even through a difficult year.

How about you? What are you most thankful for?

4 comments:

  1. Lovely, Denise. I'm thankful for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had the grumpies, too. So I've been reminding myself everyday that life is beautiful, despite the difficult challenges. I'm thankful for so many things, but a loving, supportive husband is close to the top of the list. Thanks for sharing all that good news!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thankful for your work. I'm thankful that I'm blogging, too! LOSING FAITH is still with me months after I read it. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All majorly great things to be thankful for!

    ReplyDelete