Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Links, Links, Links!!!

I have a few links I'm excited to share with you...

1. First of all, if you tried to download a copy of NEVER ENOUGH from Galley Grab and were receiving an error, I have a new, shiny (working) link!

http://www.galleygrab.com/?asset_url=9781442444287

This is for bloggers, teachers, librarians...anyone who can spread the word about NEVER ENOUGH as the release date approaches.

Also, I just received some new bookmarks and postcards for NEVER ENOUGH in the mail. If you'd like some signed swag for yourself or to help pass along to others, please email me at d(at)denisejaden(dot)com and I'll send some your way!



2. You may remember my good writer-friend Elle Strauss recently released her YA Time Travel Novel, CLOCKWISE, and I featured it here on the blog? Well, Elle has just released her first middle grade novel as well, IT'S A LITTLE HAYWIRE, and for a short while it is being offered on Amazon TOTALLY FREE!  Here's the link.


3. And finally, my writer-friend from The Tenners, Shaun David Hutchinson (author of THE DEATHDAY LETTER), has a cool project in the works...He's launching a serial novel on his blog, a new chapter every two weeks, and letting you, the reader have input on which direction the story takes! He also has a huge section of writer tips and info, so if you're a writer, interested in the process of a pro like Shaun, you can stop on by this link.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out, Denise!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool. I love Elle. She's so very classy. And hooray for NEVER ENOUGH. You must be so excited about how close it is getting.

    ReplyDelete