Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Book Trailer for Joelle Anthony's THE RIGHT AND THE REAL!

It's an exciting day! Not only is it Joelle Anthony's birthday, but today is the day that she's launching the book trailer for The Right and the Real! This looks like such an intense book, and I cannot wait to get my hands on a copy!



I love book trailers. They're such a quick and easy (and fun) way to find out quickly not only what the book is about, but also the tone of the book. Let me know what you think of this one, or stop by Joelle Anthony's site, as she's doing lots of celebrating and giving goodies away (Shouldn't she be getting gifts for her birthday?!)

Congrats, Joelle! Great trailer and I can't wait for the book!

4 comments:

  1. I'm stalking my mail box waiting for this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sooooo excited to read this one! LOL on Angelina stalking her mail box.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for posting this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, powerful trailer! Looks like a winner. :))

    ReplyDelete