Sunday, April 1, 2012

March Madness Final Prizes! #wipmadness



Congratulations to all the winners we've had for the March Madness prizes so far, and thank you so much again to all of the March Madness hosts for generously donating them!

We have two left! And as much as I would LOVE to keep these for myself...sigh....I'm not going to. Here are the remaining prizes:

UNRAVELING ISOBEL by Eileen Cook (Courtesy of Shari Green)
OUTLINING YOUR NOVEL by K.M. Weiland (1 e-copy up for grabs!) (Courtesy of Deb Marshall)
And our awesome Kim Baccellia has donated another ARC: THE STATISTICAL PROBABILITY OF LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT by Jennifer Smith (US mailing only)

I've drawn two more names, and whoever emails me first will get first choice. (d (at) denisejaden (dot) com)

The two new winners are...

Tonette dela Luna

and

Mary Ann!

The fact that Mary Ann is the last name I drew is very appropriate, since Mary Ann will be taking the baton and running with us (aka giving us check-in points) for the month of April.

I hope everyone has had as much fun and productiveness as I have this March Madness! I'll be doing it again next year, plus a few other writing challenges throughout the year, so I hope to see you all again.

14 comments:

  1. Loved doing this and remember me when you want to pass the baton on, okay? I'd love to host you all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to have had you with us, Kim! If there's no one scheduled to host for May, it would be great to have you do it.

      Delete
  2. Squeeeee!! Yay! Thanks so much for starting March Madness, Denise. It has been a huge boost and helped me get my WIP done!

    And thanks to all of you amazing WIP-sters who took part in the magic and inspired, commiserated, and celebrated with all of us. I hope you'll keep it going with me in April!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was an awesome March, wasn't it? I'm glad you were here, and thanks so much for offering to host in March!

      Delete
  3. Tonette dela LunaApril 1, 2012 at 11:55 AM

    Agreed.

    This has been a great experience and a nice cherry on top with winning. (I just emailed you Denise :))

    Looking forward to whatever excitement is to come.

    Thanks again to everyone for enriching my writing life.


    Cheers,

    Tonette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you'll join us on Twitter and through the rest of the year at our weekly check-ins, Tonette! The first one is here: http://thebrokentree.blogspot.ca/2012/04/wipmadness-april-check-in-week-1.html

      Delete
  4. Is someone hosting April Madness?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Here is the link:
      http://thebrokentree.blogspot.ca/2012/04/wipmadness-april-check-in-week-1.html

      Delete
  5. Thank you, thank you, thank you, Denise. I'm wildly satisfied with what I was able to accomplish during this year's March Madness. Looking forward to a peaceful April. ^+^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wildly satisfied. I like that. I hope I'll be able to say that after April...

      Delete
  6. Thanks again, Denise! It's been an amazing month -- even more productive than I thought it would be. I'm looking forward to slacking of (just the tiniest bit) to have some time to read more, especially my copy of UNRAVELING ISOBEL when it arrives. (You did get my e-mail, didn't you?)

    I really appreciated everyone who hosted the daily check-ins, donated the wonderful prizes, and offered lots of encouragement. I'll continue to check in with Mary Ann periodically during April.

    P.S. I hear you had a wonderful Island retreat last week. I'm jealous of the wonderful locale you were in. Hope it inspired you to carry on with enthusiasm into your April writing. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I got your email! Thanks Carol and I hope you enjoy the book! I hope you'll also join us through the rest of the year on Twitter and at the weekly check in points.

      Delete
  7. Thanks, Denise, and congrats to the winners!

    MM gave me a much-needed jumpstart and I'm looking forward to more writing in April.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear that March Madness was helpful for you, Jennifer!

      Delete