Join my Mailing List for Free Books!

Friday, May 18, 2012

From My Mailbox

During the last week, I've woken up to some wonderful things in my inbox (a bonus of living on the West Coast - or a drawback when it's bad news). There are a few things that I can't share quite yet, but this morning I received a note and some fan art for Losing Faith that I'd love to share today. This totally made my whole week...


Dear Ms. Jaden,

            Hi my name is Kaylie I am one of the many students of (blocking out the school name). We are constantly reading assigned book that are lame and lurpy, so when we got a chance to pick a book I immediately picked a book I knew I would enjoy.  I have recently read you book Losing Faith, and I absolutely loved it! Your book was interesting, funny and exciting and I would, and am reading it again.  Others my age and I have connected in this book in different levels.  This book will forever remain in my mind as one of the best books I have ever read. Thank you for writing it and also taking the time to read this.

Sincerely,

Kaylie :) 

And here is the WONDERFUL picture that came with it:





Thanks so much, Kaylie!

3 comments:

  1. I don't know about yours, but my heart swelled on your behalf. ^_^

    ReplyDelete