Friday, May 11, 2012

NEVER ENOUGH Secrets...Introducing Loann!

Yesterday marked the two months until publication date for NEVER ENOUGH! Yay!!! It feels suddenly SO CLOSE! But I'm very excited (I don't know, could you tell?)

Anyway, to celebrate this momentous occasion, I thought I'd introduce you to my main character, Loann Rochester. I love Loann, she has been a part of my life for about eight years now, and in a way feels like a sister or a child to me. I'm thrilled that she will finally have her place in this world.

I'm sure most of you have seen my cover for NEVER ENOUGH by now. If not, here it is:


One thing I'd like to be clear about. This girl on the cover is not Loann, at least not in my head. Loann and I share the same frizzy/curly hair, which is often the bane of our existence. We're also both short, and as teens neither of us thought we were much to look at. So I wanted to share with you today the picture that I think captures Loann (and it captures her at a very specific point in the book - after swimming with her friend Marcus).

So here she is.... Please meet....Loann....



And I can't wait for you to meet her for real (or as real as fiction can be), in just two more months!!!


3 comments:

  1. So fun to watch this unfold, Denise. Hope all is well with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing. Getting excited in your behalf. Hope you're enjoying some of this sunshine, my friend. ^_^

    ReplyDelete