Join my Mailing List for Free Books!

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Tuesday Stuff!

Around my house we call it "Toyless Tuesday." It's our one day a week that my son is supposed to focus on reading rather than playing with his toys. Which means what I really call it is "I'm not going to get any work done Tuesday." We'll see how long this lasts...

I wanted to let you know about a couple of quick things. First of all, I'm over at The Contemps site today and tomorrow, spotlighting some really wonderful books - Being Friends With Boys by Terra Elan McVoy and When You Were Mine by Rebecca Serle. I hope you'll drop by and find out more about these two books!

Also...in case you didn't see me jumping up and down anywhere else online...I got my first trade review for Never Enough! I'm *thrilled* to tell you that Publishers Weekly loved it! I'm not sure if I can share the whole thing but here's a little of it and you can click the link above for the rest. In case you'd couldn't tell, I'm VERY excited!!

 "In her sophomore novel, Jaden (Losing Faith) offers an intimate and enlightened rendering of anorexia and bulimia...Loann's fight against forces that might be beyond her control is both harrowing and inspiring. While Jaden does not provide simple answers for the problems presented, she dramatically illustrates the importance of speaking out and reaching out."
-Publishers Weekly

3 comments: