Join my Mailing List for Free Books!

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

I LOVE Fan Art!

I apologize if these fan art pieces are getting old to me, but they will never get old to me. I seriously LOVE being able to get glimpses into how readers connect with my books. Remember my young friend Kaylie, who sent me this beautiful poster a little while ago? (I especially love the shofar down in the right hand corner!)







Well, Kaylie just send me another awesome piece of fan art! Her very own book trailer for Losing Faith. Have a look...

video

Don't you just love Tessa?!

Thank you so much, Kaylie, and I'm so glad that you enjoyed Losing Faith!

1 comment:

  1. Wow. Thanks for sharing those, Denise. To have a reader take the time to create fan art speaks volumes about your writing. :)

    ReplyDelete