Join my Mailing List for Free Books!

Monday, August 20, 2012

Happy Monday!

I mentioned this on Twitter last night, and I've actually known about this for a couple of months, but wasn't allowed to share until it actually happened. My husband went into our nearest Barnes & Noble last night and snapped a picture of this:




I was told before Never Enough came out that Barnes & Noble was supporting it and had ordered a chunk of books for an endcap in their stores labeled "Tough Stuff." At the time, I had no idea what an endcap was! But I'm thrilled beyond words. This is one of those hit and miss, lottery type of things that authors can wish for but can't make happen.

Now go forth and buy a copy off of your local B&N endcap in hopes that they'll keep it there!

One other exciting thing...I've made my first plunge into self-publishing! I've mentioned this before, but I have my first non-fiction writing book coming out on October 1st, and I'll have more info on that coming soon, but as a "Get My Feet Wet" experience, I've just published a short anthology of short stories and deleted scenes to go along with Never Enough!



This is intended both for people who have read and loved Never Enough, and for those who don't know if they'll like it and want to check out a few of the characters first.

This anthology doesn't officially release until September 1st, but because I'm new at this and still playing around with upload times and how to make it available as many places as possible, I'm letting you, my faithful blog readers, know that you can get it right now. And the best part?

It's completely and totally FREE!

Here's the link to it on Smashwords, where you can download an e-copy for any of your devices or computers. Also, to celebrate it's release, on September 1st I will be having a special contest for a very limited edition signed print copy of this anthology (It is not available for free or purchase - I only have a few specially made copies.)

So I hope you'll grab yourself and e-copy and let me know what you think! Then come back here on September 1st to celebrate with me!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats, Denise! I've already ordered a copy from Amazon, which is typically where I get my books. But I'll be sure to give you a shout-out after I read it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. End-cap at B&N is awesome!!! Congrats, Denise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Denise! All of it, very exciting!

    ReplyDelete