Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Interview and Links!

I recently did a phone interview with a teen that was writing for YouThink Magazine - A Canadian magazine for teens.

The interview just went up, and I wanted to share it with you. I guess I really polish my words when I'm answering interviews on my computer, because this one truly shows my - ahem - casual nature. (I can't believe how much I say "like"!)

Also, I've been keeping my eye out for where WRITING WITH A HEAVY HEART is available. It's now up on Amazon in paperback and ebook. The paperback is also available at Create Space. The ebook has just shown up on Kobo and also on Diesel this week.

Monday is the official release day, so I'll be back with the full description, praise from other authors, and the full list of links where it's available.

The offer still stands...if you'd like to promote it to other writers for me, I'd be happy to give you a free copy of the e-book.


2 comments:

  1. I am so so looking forward to getting this book, Denise! Was going to get the e-book, but talking to Angela about the exercises in it makes me thing the pb would be good...or both, lol. That way I don't have to wait. Patience is not a virtue of mine. All best with the launch and thanks for writing this one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Deb! I should probably also mention that the book comes with a link to where you can download the exercises and print them off, if you have the e-version, or if you want more copies than the paperback allows.

      Delete