Join my Mailing List for Free Books!

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Would You Rather Wednesday...

It's nearing the end of the school year, so I thought this week I'd focus on a few school questions. Even if you're not in school, try to remember what you were like when you were. Or maybe you have kids in school and you can put yourself in their shoes for a moment.

Remember you have to choose one or the other, even if the answer falls somewhere in between.

1. Would you rather be an A student with very little free time, or a C+ student with lots of free time?

2. Would you rather be known as the teacher's pet or the class clown?

3. Would you rather go to school year-round with shorter school days (4 hours) or have long summer, spring, and Christmas breaks, but go to school for a long time each day (8 hours)?

I look forward to your answers, and I'll be back with mine soon...

3 comments:

  1. 1. A student
    2. Class clown (which is totally not me...I probably was a teacher's pet, but I hated that rep)
    3. longer days with longer breaks

    ReplyDelete
  2. A's. I think a report card full of Cs would have killed me, back in my academic days.

    Clown. Still am. But all teachers secretly love the clown, right?

    Shorter days, for sure. As long as we still got to have Spring Break!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. I'd rather be the C+ student with lots of free time. I'm very self-motivated, so I know I would challenge myself in my spare time, and to be honest, I think there are a lot of more useful things in life to learn about than those we learn in school.

    2. Class clown. I probably leaned more to the teacher's pet growing up, but I always secretly envied the class clowns. If they were truly funny.

    3. Longer days with big chunks of time off, because I love to travel and don't mind working hard in order to do so.

    Thanks for playing! I always have fun reading everyone else's answers.

    ReplyDelete