Join my Mailing List for Free Books!

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Want a #FREE Audiobook?

My LOSING FAITH audiobook has just gone live at Audible.com! To help promote this title, Audible is offering a couple of free copies of the audiobook!


Here's a little about the book:

A terrible secret. A terrible fate.

When Brie's sister, Faith, dies suddenly, Brie's world falls apart. As she goes through the bizarre and devastating process of mourning the sister she never understood and barely even liked, everything in her life seems to spiral farther and farther off course. Her parents are a mess, her friends don’t know how to treat her, and her perfect boyfriend suddenly seems anything but. 

As Brie settles into her new normal, she encounters more questions than closure: Certain facts about the way Faith died just don't line up. Brie soon uncovers a dark and twisted secret about Faith’s final night...a secret that puts her own life in danger.

Click her to listen to a sample of the audiobook, read by the awesome Becca Battoe!

The whole idea of this giveaway is promotion, so to enter to win a copy, all you have to do is tell me in the comments how you would be willing and able to promote it. Do you have a review blog where you can review it? Do you like to spread the word about books on Twitter or Facebook? Do you attend a youth group that might be interested in hearing about it?

This contest is open internationally. Make sure to leave a way I can get in touch with you if you win, and good luck!


3 comments:

  1. I would love to win this giveaway! I do have a review blog called The Crazy Bookworm(www.crazy-bookworm.com) where I would be more than happy to post a review. I would also promote it on my blog's Facebook and Twitter page!

    e-mail: crazybookworm@live.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I post about books I like on FB, Twitter and Goodreads! email: valvearshecter@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could post a review on goodreads and facebook and a blog I do reviews for with their permission of course. Thanks for the giveaway. Tore923@aol.com

    ReplyDelete