Friday, February 14, 2014

Fast Fiction Friday!

Happy Valentine's Day! If you haven't entered the Heartbreaker's Blog Tour contest yet for a Kindle loaded with awesome ebooks, there's still time!

This Fast Fiction Friday I'm celebrating! My new book FAST FICTION, is officially out in stores this week (and available on Kindle and ebook, wherever online books are sold!) I've already been hearing some wonderful reviews, and I'm so thankful people are getting something out of the book.

A few things I wanted to let you know about:

There is a GoodReads Giveaway going on right now for three copies of FAST FICTION, courtesy of New World Library.

The official blog tour for FAST FICTION will begin right here on March 3rd. I hope you'll stop back, as there will be TONS of prizes, including a critique from my agent, boxes of books I'm giving away, and a whole slew of writing books, including FAST FICTION, thanks to New World Library!

If you have an active blog and would like to be part of this tour, please let me know!

In lieu of this milestone, today's Fast Fiction Friday tip is very simple: Take time to celebrate your successes! I'll be celebrating this weekend with a bottle of wine I've been saving and some Lindt chocolate. What do you celebrate with, and when is the last time you've celebrated a writing accomplishment?


No comments:

Post a Comment