Monday, October 4, 2010

Monday Mix

1. I'm packing for Oklahoma! This is my first official "business trip" as an author. I will be speaking on a Class of 2k9/2k10 panel about new voices to a room full of school librarians and then signing books at Best of Books.

2. I also have a number of local events coming up. If you'll be in the B.C. or Washington area over the next couple of months, and one of these stops is convenient for you, I hope you'll stop by to say hi. Here's the full list of where I will be for the next few months:

Oklahoma Encyclomedia
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Thursday, October 8th, 10:45 a.m. - New Voices Panel
Thursday, October 8th, 1 p.m. - Signing - Best of Books (Exhibitor Hall)

Hemingway's Books
Abbotsford, B.C., Canada
Saturday, October 16th, 1:00 p.m. - Signing

Surrey International Writers' Conference
Surrey, B.C., Canada
Saturday, October 23rd, 5:30 p.m. - Signing (Book Fair)

Uppercase Books
Snohomish, Washington
Saturday, October 30th, 3:00 p.m. - Signing
Along with four other 2010 debut authors: Karen Kincy, Mindi Scott,
Kimberley Derting, and Chelsea Campbell

Coles
Chilliwack, B.C., Canada
Saturday, November 6th, 1:00 p.m. - Signing

Hooked on Books
Penticton, B.C., Canada
Saturday, November 13th, 1:00 p.m. - Signing

Black Bond Books
Mission, B.C., Canada
Saturday, November 20th, 2:00 p.m. - Signing

I update the main page of my website regularly, so check back for more dates and events at www.denisejaden.com (My website also contains links to all the bookstores if you need more information).

3. I'm blogging over on The Tenners Blog today, with my top ten writing conference tips. I hope you'll drop by.

Happy Monday, everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, lots of events -- fun! I hope they all go great. :)

    Heading over to read your tips (only 2 1/2 weeks 'til Surrey!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I lived closer. That's great to see you have some stops coming up. I still have a couple things in the works that will hopefully go up soon...:) I'll email you of course though!!

    -lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. No need to answer my nitwit question in the earlier email now! Have a great trip, and tell us all about it when you get back. Try not to sing too many show tunes while you're in OOoooooOOklahoma, where the wind comes.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darn, you aren't going to be near the East Coast :( Have funn though !

    ~Alison

    ReplyDelete