Did you find the giveaway for Losing Faith yesterday? If not...it's not too late! (If you missed yesterday, and want details of this blog tour and all the awesome prizes, they're right here.) Also (and here's a little hint) Shana Silver shared this awesome picture with me on Facebook yesterday:
Do you know what this is? It's multiple copies of Losing Faith in a Real Live Bookstore! It's at the Borders near Penn Station in NYC, to be specific. This is another thing that made me cry yesterday. My editor told me last week that all the major chains would be carrying my book, but I guess some part of me didn't really believe it. I mean, these huge bookstore chains would really want to carry MY book? I just couldn't believe it until I saw it, I guess. Thanks again, Shana (and anyone else who wants to share a picture of Losing Faith in the wild - I will give you an extra entry for the grand prizes AND I will love you forever. Just sayin.)
Now, onto today's party game...
The main character of Losing Faith, Brie, is a poet. Not a very good one, but a poet nonetheless. She likes to write rhyming poetry about those close to her, as the rhythm of it helps her work through her stress. Write a rhyming poem in the comments about someone who is close to you – best friend, boyfriend, whomever! You’ll earn one entry per poem (no matter how bad it is!) but if my judges (my BFF’s) deem yours the best, you may also win a LOSING FAITH Poetry Journal!
Don’t forget to stop by these stops on the blog tour and comment to earn additional entries for the grand prizes:
BLOG TOUR - Stop by Elle Strauss Books to see a day in the life of author Denise Jaden (I know, that sounds too exciting for words, doesn't it?? But it was a really fun interview with my longtime friend and fellow Canadian writer, Elle Strauss.)
BLOG TOUR - My fabulous agent, Michelle Humphrey, is on The Class of 2k10 Blog today with a short interview about the market and what she's looking for. ALSO... leave a logline for your novel in the comments. Some of my awesome critique partners will be judging and the winning logline will win a 10-page critique from Michelle!
Also, this is not a part of the official blog tour and I will not be counting entries here, but I did just hear that Claire Dawn is giving away a copy of Losing Faith on her blog today!
This party is Just Getting Started!!! Make sure to come back tomorrow as the party continues!

