The Online Party - I've been hearing some comments that the online party/blog tour is slightly confusing, so I thought I'd start each day from here on in with a mini-explanation. As you know, I'm celebrating the release of Losing Faith. Several blog owners are helping me celebrate by featuring me and/or my book on their blog between September 1-14. To encourage you to visit these blogs, I've tried first of all to make all the blog posts very fun and different, and secondly, I'm giving away three Grand Prizes (you can see the details of these on Day 1) All you have to do to enter to win these fabulous prizes is drop by the blogs (linked under "BLOG TOUR" below) and leave a quick comment on each of the blogs. You get a separate entry for every blog you comment on, and you have until September 14th to comment on ANY of the blogs in the tour (so feel free to go back to Day 1 and comment right now!)
Besides the blog tour, I'm also having fun "Party Games" here each day, which can earn you extra entries for the Grand Prizes. Read on to find out about today's shenanigans...
Thank you for the introductions to your favorite librarians yesterday! Aren't good librarians like gold?
Today's Party Game: I love to find out what others are reading and what they love reading. Tell me in the comments (or on Twitter with the hashtag #losingfaithbook) the last book that you read that you really loved for an entry for one of my grand prizes!
And stop by Caroline’s blog and comment to earn another entry for the grand prizes:
BLOG TOUR - At http://carolinebyline.blogspot.com , find out about my publication process, from initial idea to sale! (Don't miss this stop, folks - there are some extra special treats to be found!)
I look forward to seeing you all back tomorrow, as I amp things up a bit for publication week!