Join my Mailing List for Free Books!

Monday, January 28, 2013

YA Giveaway Hop!

ETA: This giveaway is now closed. Thanks to all those who entered! I'll be back later today with a winner.

I've just gotten back from ALA Midwinter, and LOADED myself down with new books! I have to give some of these away due to limited shelf space, so today is your lucky day!

I'm going to give away TEN books this week. One will be your choice of a signed copy of one of my books:






And here is a list of the other NINE books that are up for grabs:

THE THING ABOUT LUCK by Cynthia Kadhohata (ARC - out June, 2013)
THE 39 DEATHS OF ADAM STRAND by Gregory Galloway (ARC - out February, 2013)
NOTES FROM GHOST TOWN by Kate Ellison (ARC - out February, 2013)
EVERBOUND by Brodi Ashton (ARC - out February, 2013)
PRODIGY by Marie Lu (ARC - out January, 2013)
THE SUMMER PRINCE by Alaya Dawn Johnson (ARC - out March, 2013)
ME, HIM, THEM, AND IT by Caela Carter (ARC - out February, 2013)
SECOND IMPACT by David Klass and Perry Klass (ARC - out August, 2013)
MY SUMMER OF PINK & GREEN by Lisa Greenwald (ARC - out May 2013)

That's TEN books total that will go to one very lucky winner!

All you have to do to enter is leave a comment below about where you have spread the word about this contest. Please leave links. You can list up to 6 places you've spread the word for up to 6 entries, so feel free to be creative! Also, let me know which book above you are most excited about - just because I'm curious :-)

Due to mailing costs, this contest is only open to those with a US mailing address. This contest will be open until midnight on February 4th, 2013. Please make sure I have a way to get a hold of you, or come back and check the winner on February 5th. Best of luck to everyone!