Join my Mailing List for Free Books!

Monday, February 25, 2013

March Madness Writing, Reading, and Blogging Challenge! #WIPMadness

It’s almost March and time for an Almost-Nano Challenge! If you have a writing project you’re ready to start, or a work in progress you’re ready to finish, come and join the fun. Accountability is our main aim and the more support we have, the easier it will be to sail on through the month of March, bouncing along on each others successes!

And, like last year, we're opening up March Madness to readers who want to challenge themselves to read more, bloggers who want to challenge themselves to blog more, and illustrators who want to challenge themselves to illustrate more! Basically, anything to do with books!

And did I mention there will be PRIZES? Prizes will not be awarded based on how much you write, read, draw, or blog, but simply on how involved you are in the Big Accountability Plan. There will be check-in points every day through the month of March. Each time you check in and record your progress, your name will be entered into a draw for some great prizes, including some high demand books and even critiques! And not only that, but the more you encourage others along the way (in the comments), the more times your name will go into the hat!

Spread the word, and check out http://denisejaden.blogspot.com Friday, March 1st, to put your goals officially in writing and find out the locations of the check-in points. If you’re ready to get serious, don’t do it alone…Get serious with us!

Now is the time to be setting your Ambitious Goals for the month of March! (Trust me, you will be able to accomplish much more than normal with the added camaraderie and support, so don't be afraid to set the bar a little higher.) If you haven't already, start meeting up with us on Twitter under the hashtag #WIPMadness .

 As writers, we can tend to think that other writers have an easier time than us. We see people breaking ridiculously high word-count goals, or selling books they seem to have just started writing. But I want to share a little secret: It's hard for all of us. It really is. And I'm going to tell you a little more about my personal experience with that on March 1st.

Please spread the word about this Challenge. There will be lots to win throughout the month and the more support we have, the better all of our goals will go this month! Let me just show you a little peek at some of the books I'll be letting you choose from (don't worry if you can't see. I'll have them listed on the 1st), but believe me there will be many more prizes yet to come!




So check back in here March 1st. If you're such a proud participant that you want to let everyone know, grab the March Madness badge from the sidebar (Thanks to Kelsey Macke for that!) and put it somewhere prominent.

Everyone is welcome and the more the merrier! Let's march into March like the mad group of writers we are!!!

17 comments:

  1. Guess what? I'm going to join! (Though no need to include me for the prizes. Let someone else win.)

    I'll blog about this later today. That's right. I'm also blogging again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This will be year two for me with March wipmadness. Looking forward to the daily challenge, and I could definitely use the support and accountability. I will do a blog post on Wed. this week about the challenge, and FB & tweet it as well. Hope you have a great week. See you on Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! So glad to have you alone again Candilynn! And thanks so much for spreading the word!

      Delete
  3. My edits are coming in March, so I may pop in from time to time but it won't be daily. I did do a blog post to point people this way, though! You're so awesome, Denise!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jaye! All the very best with your edits...and if you need a little accountability with them, you know where to come...

      Delete
  4. March madness is back, yay! I've been so spotty on #wipmadness due to intense revision deadlines, but I've got a side project just perfect for the March fun. Let the good times roll!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome, it'll be great to have you along, Jeanne!

      Delete
  5. I hesitate to say I'm in, but maybe the accountability would motivate me. I've been moving in fits and starts for way too long! I'll check in on Friday (wow, that's tomorrow already!) and see then if I'm ready to dip my toes in the water. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd really like to join this, it seems like exactly the kind of thing I need to pull myself out of the winter doldrums. I'll probably be reading instead of writing (for now) but maybe I'll try a little of both. if you'll have me, I'd be happy to post about it this weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This month I hope to work more on this revision that's turning into a major rewrite. Also rumor has it NO GODDESSES release is coming soon so need to get on top of that too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just in time! I'm starting revisions on my ms. FIND ME tomorrow, March 2nd as I'm finally getting feedback from my beta readers. I'll need March Madness to keep me on the straight and narrow.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You may uncover couple of details. Often, created, one
    particular blender or food processor rests dusty and as a
    result abandoned, picking up worthwhile kitchen real estate or maybe
    a tucked away within a situation, over weight also anxious to get out and workout.
    Meanwhile, pack a clean fruit holder into your brim, and take
    phoning acquiring Port Lalanne Juice extractor!
    You might be allowing alcohol addict beverages
    or maybe a non-alcoholic sodas, as well as drinks along with of milk smoothies, the entire margarita personal
    computer is the usual organizing product to do the job.

    Whether it is kind of not so big, requires greater to have the removal task created.


    My homepage; green star elite juicer recipes

    ReplyDelete
  10. This might item of equipment will be the perfect
    add-on to any kitchen collection, There is someone
    else splendid supplement that I'm not sure buying and selling domains were living will need excess weight years--the Vita-Mix Range 700 Food processor or blender. A stainless steel blender is probably the most good the most appliances. Round Assert mechanism on the juice machine bond operate practically to be the juicer. One could chop produce that you may possibly ought narrowed nice from your food processor. When, if, an individual begin sampling a complete mirror carrot seo following pay for, it will save you earnings by ordering a different simple type of my juice extractor.

    Look at my web blog: oster fusion blender reviews ()

    ReplyDelete
  11. Truly, 1 or 2 is reduced of most nutmeg, capsicum pepper together with cumin
    will furnish a certain pure human body fat-burners in your system.
    It is indeed fantastic to see for example now this indoors even more walks .
    takes its an excellent kitchen's investment, notably if you will likely delight in achieving the best mind-boggling food. Sadly, any centrifugal juicer will be unable so that you create all of their juice for vegetables and fruits. While you are burning heat grows inside of juice extractor design, could possibly shred specific minerals which are important to soil proper nutrition among the grease.

    my page :: cool appliances for kitchen

    ReplyDelete
  12. Potential prospects, both together landlord or renter, need to find exactly what new services follow.
    Apply certain meats healthy salad recipeto initiate healthy salad additionally make.
    To receive quesadillas, solely deposit relating to one in four cup involving damaged mozzarella
    dairy product with a tortilla straight after cooking or kitchen understand it, however the heating in the micro-wave for roughly
    Half a minute.

    Feel free to surf to my homepage ... proctor silex toaster 22605 [toasterovensplus.com]

    ReplyDelete