Thursday, April 24, 2014

Wow, it's been a long time since I've blogged...

I guess I got carried away with the launch of FAST FICTION and all that. I've probably lost any audience I may have once had, but I thought I'd stop by to say I DO STILL PLAN TO BLOG! I've just been going in many different directions lately (and sitting on some stuff I STILL can't share) so it's all been a little annoying to be out in social media public.

But here I am now, to bring you a hodge-podge of stuff.

First, some blog talk radio shows! If you're interested in hearing more about FAST FICTION, or more than you ever wanted to know about me, here are some links:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/projectempowerment/2014/04/23/project-empowerment--denise-jaden

http://iajw.org/public/department36.cfm

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/itsallaboutyou/2014/04/07/write-a-novel-in-thirty-days 

I don't think I have any more public appearances scheduled until September. I'm looking forward to the break (but at the same time, I'm happy to arrange to visit local schools or book clubs or whatever - email me at d(at)denisejaden(dot)com if you're interested).

Through April I have been busy delving into a new area of writing: Screenwriting! It's going very well, (though, the more I learn, the more I realize I don't know!) If there are other screenwriters out there, I'd love your best tips for a newbie!

And...I just got positive feedback from my agent about a new YA contemporary novel I've been working on. So hopefully you'll hear more about that soon!

We've had some house guests and out of town obligations lately, and it's all been a little overwhelming, but I hope to get back on track with some more Fast Fiction Fridays and Writing Prompt Wednesdays very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment