Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Celebrating the new Cover for FOREIGN EXCHANGE!

I'm so excited to show you my beautiful new cover of FOREIGN EXCHANGE!!!

But unfortunately you won't find it here (yet). Rather than displaying my cover on my own blog, a few of my awesome friends are doing the unveiling around the Internet. AND... I'm giving away an advanced copy of ISLA AND THE HAPPILY EVER AFTER by Stephanie Perkins.

You can enter just by stopping by one of the following blogs and taking a peek at my new cover!

Go enter now! This baby could be yours...


Or...if you don't have time to hop around and really want to enter...

a Rafflecopter giveaway

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the cover reveal! Looking forward to reading this one. =)

    As for swoony romances I highly recommend anything by Courtney Milan for adult historical, The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay for YA/NA, anything by Miranda Kenneally (YA), and More Than Music by Elizabeth Briggs (NA). Also Sarina Bowen's NA books are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ashley! And I couldn't agree more on Miranda Kenneally!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations. This is an exciting time for you.

    ReplyDelete