Friday, October 17, 2014

New Release from Evernight Teen: Following Chelsea by @sharigreen

My good friend, Shari Green, just released her debut YA novel, and it's wonderful!
promo-image-2
After her social life flatlines, seventeen-year-old Anna Richards wants nothing more than to lie low at her new school. But it seems Anna looks an awful lot like Chelsea, the sweet and popular girl who recently died, and Anna finds herself stepping into the void created by Chelsea’s absence.
Anna is determined to make the awkward situation work in her favor, because Chelsea didn’t just leave a spot open with the in-crowd; she also left a gorgeous—and now available—boyfriend. But it turns out that following Chelsea might be a lot more complicated than Anna expected.
FOLLOWING CHELSEA e-books are available from Evernight Teen (on sale this week!) and Amazon.
For those of you who prefer paperback over e-book, print copies are now available from Create Space, as well as from Amazon.com and Amazon.co.uk.
Signed paperback copies will soon be available at Coho Books in Campbell River, BC (hopefully sometime next week).
Evernight Teen books are really reasonably priced. I hope you'll pick up a copy of this one. Give a new author a chance, and if you'd really like to help her launch her career, leave a review when you're done on Amazon and and GoodReads. Thanks, and I hope you enjoy Following Chelsea as much as I did!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Thanks so much for featuring my book today, Denise! I appreciate your support so much. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps we can givest unto thee, my just and worthy liege, summore ideers...

    Precisely why I had my epiphany: wanna see a perfectly cognizant, fully-spectacular, Son-ripened-Heaven?? … yet, I’m not sure if we're on the same page if you saw what I saw. Greetings, earthling. Because I was an actual NDE on the outskirts of the Great Beyond at 15 yet wasn’t allowed in, lemme share with you what I actually know Seventh-Heaven’s Big-Bang’s gonna be like: meet this advanced, bombastic, ex-mortal Upstairs for the most extra-groovy-paradox, pleasure-beyond-measure, Ultra-Yummy-Reality-Addiction in the Great Beyond for a BIG-ol, kick-ass, party-hardy, robust-N-risqué-passion you DO NOT wanna miss the sink-your-teeth-in-the-smmmokin’-hot-deal. Cya soon, girl…

    ReplyDelete