Join my Mailing List for Free Books!

Monday, February 2, 2015

NEWS!!! Falling for Alice in Wonderland!

I'm super excited to announce Vine Leaves Press will publish my short story, WHITE RABBIT Rx, in an anthology of stories inspired by Alice in Wonderland. The original Alice in Wonderland is celebrating 150 years this year, and what a book to launch a short story from, chocked full of symbolism and thematic elements!

I can't wait for you to read the brilliant work of my co-authors Kitty Keswick, Dawn Dalton, Shari Green, and Cady Vance, who all take you through trippy rides down the rabbit holes of time and space.

FALLING FOR ALICE launches April 24, 2015! Breathtaking cover reveal coming soon!

(Bloggers - Interested in helping with this cover reveal? Please get in touch with me at d(at)denisejaden(com))

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! This sounds like a lot of good reading. I'll be looking for it. Thanks for telling me about it.

    ReplyDelete