Saturday, July 21, 2012

Another Winner: Never Enough Blog Tour!

Eeeppp! So sorry! Time got away from me and I didn't get back here to award more prizes.

Congratulations again to Daniela, our grand prize winner and to Kathleen, our second winner! As you'll notice the big box of books and Prize Pack A are now gone.

Here is what's still up for grabs:







Prize Pack B includes:

Being Friends With Boys by Terra Elan Mcvoy
Dust Lands by Moira Young
The Alchemy of Forever by Avery Williams
This Dark Endeavor by Kenneth Oppel
The Demon's Surrender by Sarah Rees Brennan


Prize Pack C includes:

Blood Red Road by Moira Young
Torn by Margaret Petersen Haddix
Dust & Decay by Jonathan Maberry
Wrecked by Anna Davies
The Limit by Kristen Landon





And our next winner is...
Read, Write, Read!

Congratulations! Please send me your choice of the above prizes at d(at)denisejaden(dot)com.

A reminder to international winners: While I cannot afford to ship boxes of books to you, please do contact me if you are a winner, because I have some other prizes for you to choose from!

Congratulations again to today's winner, and I'll be back soon with another winner!

No comments:

Post a Comment