Join my Mailing List for Free Books!

Monday, July 2, 2012

Blog Tours and Entries and Prizes Oh My!

This contest is now officially closed. I'm busy slowly tabulating and will be back drawing names soon! I hope you will nevertheless keep spreading the word about Never Enough. It will come back to you, I promise :-)

If you missed my Prize Vault Post from this morning, not to worry. I'll tempt you all over again at the bottom of this post!

The excitement is starting, friends! My blog tour officially starts today. Thanks so much to Kari from A Good Addiction for organizing it! And why should you care about following this blog tour? Good question! First of all, because many of these blogs will be sharing my brand new book trailer for Never Enough! But more importantly, because for each of the following blog posts that you comment on, I will enter you into my Enormous Super-Spectacular Prize Draw!


Monday, July 2: Kari at A Good Addiction(Author Interview)
Tuesday, July 3: Crystal at My ReadingRoom (Into the Past)
Wednesday, July 4: Oops, this day is missing, but I've seen lots of wonderful posts today!
Thursday, July 5: Tara G at Hobbitsies (Tens List)
Friday, July 6: Zoe at Zoe’s Book Reviews(Author This or That)
Sunday, July 8: Jamie L at Bookmarked (When I’m Not Writing)
Monday, July 9: Angela at Reading Angel (Author Interview)
Tuesday, July 10: Tara G at Hobbitsies (Review)
Wednesday, July 11: Lauren M at 365 Days of Reading (Tens List)

But wait! There are also more ways to win! There are many other blogs who will be featuring Never Enough between July 2-15th! Comment on ANY OR ALL OF THEM and then come back here and share the links to the blogs spotlighting Never Enough, and that will earn you TWO entries--one for commenting, and one for sharing the link.

Highlight Never Enough on your own blog, and then come back here and share the link in the comments, and that will earn you FIVE entries! Tweet and spread the word about this giveaway, using @denisejaden or tag denisejaden in your Facebook post and I will add an entry for every time you do that!

So the thing is, there are plenty of EASY ways to win. And if I haven't convinced you yet, let me just remind you of The Prize Vault...

As I mentioned in an earlier post, Simon Pulse has been extremely generous in donating a whole lot of books to my prize vault to celebrate the release of Never Enough. It's time for a look at what's up for grabs...

Prize Pack A includes:

Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson
Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
Black Heart by Holly Black
Lifted by Wendy Toliver
Perfect by Ellen Hopkins











Prize Pack B includes:

Being Friends With Boys by Terra Elan Mcvoy
Dust Lands by Moira Young
The Alchemy of Forever by Avery Williams
This Dark Endeavor by Kenneth Oppel
The Demon's Surrender by Sarah Rees Brennan


Prize Pack C includes:

Blood Red Road by Moira Young
Torn by Margaret Petersen Haddix
Dust & Decay by Jonathan Maberry
Wrecked by Anna Davies
The Limit by Kristen Landon






In case you missed it, that's THREE packs of five books. But that's not all! I have one grand prize box of books, and this is a very special box because it includes TWO celebrations! Half of the books are from Simon Pulse, or from my own bookshelf, and are celebrating the birth of NEVER ENOUGH. The other half of the books have been donated by my most amazing critique partner, Shana Silver, and I'd like to include those to celebrate a much more precious birth...the birth of her first baby!

Here's what the Grand Prize Pack includes...

White Cat by Holly Black
Wrapped by Jennifer Bradbury
Paper Towns by John Green
Fury by Elizabeth Miles
Perfect by Ellen Hopkins
The Season by Sarah MacLean
The Absolute Value of -1 by Steve Brezenoff
A Curse As Dark As Gold by Elizabeth C. Bunce
Shadow Hills by Anastasia Hopcus
Red Glove by Holly Black
Wings by Aprilynne Pike
Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce
Kitty Kitty by Michele Jaffe
Suite Scarlett by Maureen Johnson
Golden (audiobook) by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin 
(not pictured because I'm sneaking in a quick read!)
I'm very excited about these upcoming couple of weeks and my chance to give away these fabulous prizes! The box sets can only go to someone with a U.S. mailing address, due to exorbitant international mailing costs, but because I SO HIGHLY VALUE my international readers as well, if I draw one of your names, you will still definitely get a prize (some extra-special Never Enough swag, or a book of your choice from Book Depository!)
There's plenty of incentive! So go get busy, learn more about me and my new book, and help spread the word! I'll also have other extra-special things to share with you, like a video highlighting different authors and how they never felt like enough as teens. I can't wait to share this and much more with you!!!