I don't love the cold, but I admit, I'm a real sucker for the holidays. In fact, I have been known to leave my Christmas tree up for well over two years and listen to Jingle Bell Rock in July.
This time of year makes me feel not only a little giddy, but also kinda generous. I'm looking around my house for some things to give away, and I think I've found a few. More than a few, actually.
First of all, if one or more of these describes you, read on to find out about THE LOOT.
1. Are you an avid reader who has been wanting to read LOSING FAITH, but for one reason or another you have not been able to pick up a copy yet?
2. Did you read and love LOSING FAITH, and now you can think of someone you'd REALLY like to give a copy to for Christmas?
3. Do you love special and rare memorabilia that NOBODY else can get their hands on?
4. Is having a variety of bookmarks and other book swag on hand a staple in your household?
5. Are you interested in knowing little secrets about LOSING FAITH that you can't find anywhere else on the Internet?
If one or more of these statements describes you, I have a fun (and easy!) contest for you. These are a few of the things I'll be giving away:
- Bundles of bookmarks by various author friends!
- A rare advance reader copy of LOSING FAITH (including a signed bookmark!
- A LOSING FAITH T-shirt! (I'll even autograph it if you like!)
- Finished autographed copies of LOSING FAITH (the more entries, the more copies I will give away!)
- One annotated finished copy of LOSING FAITH, including butterflies marking some of my favorite scenes, notes about which excerpts I use for public readings, notes of scenes that have not changed from draft one, and some that were only added in the last draft! All very PRIVATE information, only for one very special winner!
Interested? All you have to do to enter to win is Tweet something similar to this:
"I want a copy of the YA novel, LOSING FAITH by @denisejaden for Christmas!
RT to enter to win!"
If you don't celebrate Christmas, feel free to substitute with "the holidays" or some such. If you're not on Twitter, feel free to Facebook, Blog, or otherwise share this with your friends - just make sure to mention it in the comments so I can count your entry. You can enter up to once per day between now and December 23rd, and I'll be drawing names and contacting winners throughout the month. Remember, the more entries, the more prizes!
Some of these prizes I will offer up for international entries (I may have to cut that off if I get TOO many international winners), so enter away starting right now, and...
HAVE FAITH that you'll be one of the winners!!