Join my Mailing List for Free Books!

Thursday, March 1, 2012

First March Madness Prize Draw! #wipmadness

If you haven't done it already, make sure to stop by Anne Hale's blog to check in with today's progress.

As promised, I'm giving a book away from my shelf today for one lucky person who put their goals in writing yesterday. As I give books away from my shelf throughout March, I won't be changing the picture below, but I will change the names of the books (and I'll add some choices as some are taken away). So if you're a winner, make sure you read the list below to choose, and then email me your choice at d (at) denisejaden (dot) com

Today's winner is...

Bethany R Smith!!

Go ahead a choose a book from below.


DESIGNATED FAT GIRL  by Jennifer Joyner
A LOVE STORY STARING MY DEAD BEST FRIEND by Emily Horner
THE HOURGLASS DOOR by Lisa Mangum
VIRGIN TERRITORY by James Lecesne
THE DIVAS INDIA by Victoria Christopher Murray
THE DIVAS DIAMOND by Victoria Christopher Murray
I LIKE IT LIKE THAT by Cecily von Ziegesar
SIENNA SUMMER by Ann Chandler
JUNGLE CROSSING by Sydney Salter
THE LIGHTER SIDE OF LIFE AND DEATH by CK Kelly Martin
HUSH by Eishes Chayil
IN THE EYES OF ALISSA RILEY by Lisa Ponto
REVENGE OF THE HOMECOMING QUEEN by Stephanie Hale
HEARTS AT STAKE by Alyxandra Harvey
ALL UNQUIET THINGS by Anna Jarzab
SOUL SURFER by Bethany Hamilton
THE SWEETNESS OF SALT by Cecilia Galante
FASHIONISTA by Micol Ostow
GIMME A CALL by Sarah Mlynowski
THE TALE OF JULIET by Jhet Torcelino-van Ruyven
JULIET by Anne Fortier
COOL CACHE by Patricia Smiley

Also, we've had some more fabulous prizes donated for March Madness! Keep checking in, and I'll tell you more soon!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to Bethany! (Love that name... I have a granddaughter with it.) Now I'm off to do my Thursday checkin. It's literally the eleventh hour tonight. Hope you had a great writing day, Denise.

    ReplyDelete