Join my Mailing List for Free Books!

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Workshops While Camping and Write On Con!

I have a couple of events coming up that I wanted to mention.

This weekend, I'll be giving a workshop on writing and publishing at Becoming Shiloh, an outdoor music festival in...B.C. I'm not sure what to call the area it's in. The Interior? Past Kamloops, near Clearwater. That's all I know. Anyway, here's the Facebook page if you're from the area and want to check it out.

And this coming Tuesday, my made-of-awesome agent, Michelle Humphrey and I will be giving our first co-presentation at Write On Con! I'm very excited about this, as Michelle is super smart and savvy, and I just know that co-presenting with her will make me look that way too!

If you haven't yet signed up, it's totally free and totally full of awesomeness.

Have a great weekend, everybody! The sun is shining...

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing! Good luck!

    I gotta sign up for this Write On Con. I've been hearing about it everywhere and just keep forgetting to go sign up.

    ReplyDelete