Monday, December 3, 2012

My Superhero Tree!

Anyone who knows me well, knows that my Christmas tree was up a long, long time ago.

But we've decided recently what kind of decorations to add this year. My husband and son really want it to be a superhero tree, so today my son and I worked on these:


In case you can't recognize any (and I don't blame you if you can't!) from top left: Ironman, Superman, Wolverine, Hulk, Captain America, Wonder Woman, and Batman.

As you can see, we have one left. I need some votes on what we should do. Spiderman? Thor? Someone else?



8 comments:

  1. Spiderman! Awesome set of decorations. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are awesome and Spiderman sounds like a good addition to the group!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh these are awesome! You are such a great mom! Definitely Spidey. You could do Thor, but he's more God than Superhero.

    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh that is AWESOME. I want to make some now. I'm definitely leaning Spiderman, but Thor could be cool too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um. This is amazing. I am going to copy this...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In fact, if I were on my own computer, I would pin it to Pinterest. I'll have to remember that...

      Delete