Join my Mailing List for Free Books!

Thursday, March 24, 2016

March Madness Random Check-In! #WIPMadness

Hello, hello!

I hope you are all busily accomplishing lots of plotting and writing and revising this month. As for me, the month is actually going better than expected. I have completed my two projects that I wanted to complete this month, and as of today I have started working on query-type blurbs for each of these books. Writing blurbs has got to be the hardest job of all in my opinion, so even though my spirits are high today, I'm not sure how long that will last!

Besides the blurbs, I'd love to get onto writing the first draft of a book I've been putting off for a while during April, so I plan to spend the rest of the month looking at my notes on that one and seeing if I can find some inner drive and motivation.

How about you? How has the month shaped up so far? With one week left, what do you think you could conceivably accomplish toward your goals before April 1st?


6 comments:

  1. Congrats on completing those two projects! You're moving along well! I managed to finish the first chapter of my new story, which pleases me. Now I'm doing what I don't usually do, in going back to do some revision of it before moving on. My critique group made some good suggestions that I want to implement. I hoped to get three chapters written this month, but we'll see how it goes. I'll be starting the second next week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds great, Carol! The most important thing is that you are making forward progress and feeling good about it. (And you are the most diligent March Madness participant this month, so that deserves a prize, I think!)

      Delete
  2. Working on finishing this revision. On page 220, so almost there! Also finishing up copy edits on my sequel. I was hoping it would be out by this summer but it's looking more like later this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good for you on making such great progress, Kim! I personally like books releasing in the fall better than the summer anyway. During summer, so many people are away and newly releasing books seem to slip through the cracks, in my opinion.

      Delete
  3. I don't even want to know that March is a week behind us already! I only managed to complete two of the desired three chapters during #wipmadness, but I've also been working on a magazine article, too. Don't know how many actually joined in, but I hope your March was reasonably productive. Now CARRY ON, APRIL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a nice and informative, containing all information and also has a great impact on the new technology. Thanks for sharing it Foto Cantik Tante Nikki Susu Besar

    ReplyDelete