Friday, April 13, 2012

Blog Hop Winners and Vancouver LitFest!

Holy cow, this week has gotten away from me! But I'm very excited to announce TWO lucky winners from my recent Hoppy Easter Blog Hop, as well as tell you about Vancouver LitFest which is FREE and is this weekend, and I will be there reading from my novels and answering your questions!

First of all, the winners!

Daniel Thornton will receive his first book of choice, and Sarah will receive her first book of choice!

Congratulations to both of you!!!

 
2nd Annual Lit Fest New West ~ April 12-14, 2012
Douglas College Campus


Sponsored by the Arts Council of New Westminster, Lit Fest New West is a three day literary arts event culminating in an all day MARKETPLACE and SHOWCASE on APRIL 14.

 
I will be reading from LOSING FAITH and NEVER ENOUGH, and participating in a Q&A with two other local children's authors:  Danika Dinsmore and Alison Acheson
Sat, April 14 from 10 AM - 11 AM in Lecture Hall Two

ALL Saturday Lit Fest events at Douglas College are FREE to the public!

I hope to see you there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment