Join my Mailing List for Free Books!

Friday, April 20, 2012

Who's Going to WWA SCBWI?

I've been crazy busy lately...but all good stuff. I'm trying to get through a first draft of this manuscript, which I'm very close to finishing. (When I get it done, I'll have written two first drafts of two novels in two months!) Aside from that, I have several projects just hanging in the valences, waiting for me to get to them: workshop prep, interview, guest posts, and a revision for my agent.

Whew! So my apologies for not being around here more. I hope to be back with some other NEVER ENOUGH secrets next week, as well as a recap of the Western Washington SCBWI Conference from this weekend.

I'm very excited to get away and hang with some other writers! Who else is going? Please, please, please say hi if you see me :-)

1 comment:

  1. Wishing you the best of times. You must have an extra wonderful, extra special weekend for me, okay?

    ReplyDelete