Join my Mailing List for Free Books!

Monday, February 3, 2014

Monday Musings: March Madness and More!

Lots of fun stuff in the works and coming up:

1. I'm gearing up for March Madness! We will have seven hosts this year, so a place to check in (and win prizes) every day of the month! I'm still deciding on what project I will work on, but I wanted to give a heads up that there are some great prizes trickling in - like audiobooks, and high-demand books and even at least one agent critique. Start thinking about what writing/reading/blogging goals you will set for this March, and I'll be back soon with more details.

2. Next week I'll be part of a fun Heartbreakers Blog Tour, in which you can win a Kindle loaded with 14 authors books! More on that to come, and I'll let you know how you can enter to win!


3. I'm also putting together a blog tour for my release of FAST FICTION. If you have a blog and are interested in being a part of this, please let me know, either in the comments, or email me at d(at)denisejaden(dot)com

4. FAST FICTION has been getting some wonderful early reviews, including this one that I really love from Quinn Creative (It also includes a giveaway of FAST FICTION!)

That's all I can think of at the moment, but I'm likely forgetting something, so there's a good chance I'll be back with Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday musings. If not, have a great week!

I heard a great quote this week on Facebook: Never let your successes go to your head. Never let your failures go to your heart.

1 comment:

  1. Lots of great stuff coming up! Yay!

    Love that quote, Denise. I don't think I tend to let things go to my head, but my heart? yeah...need those wise words.

    ReplyDelete