Join my Mailing List for Free Books!

Friday, January 31, 2014

And the Early Copy of FAST FICTION goes to...

I threw all the names in a hat (well, actually it was a bowl)--every kind soul who tweeted and commented and helped to spread the word about FAST FICTION. I am so thankful to ALL of you. And I can only give one book away (for now), but even if you didn't win, if you'd be interested in a couple of signed bookmarks, send me your mailing address to d(at)denisejaden(dot)com, and I'd love to send you that as a thank you.

But for today, I have one copy of FAST FICTION to give away. And it goes to... (drum roll, please...)

JOLI @ ACTIN' UP WITH BOOKS!

Congratulations, Joli! Send me your mailing address and I'll get that in the mail to you ASAP.

Thanks again, everyone, for helping to spread the word. Bless you all!

1 comment: