Join my Mailing List for Free Books!

Friday, May 25, 2012

Friday Four

1. NEVER ENOUGH is out in like just over six weeks!!!! How did this sneak up on me so fast?!

2. I spoke with my Canadian publicist and marketing person from Simon & Schuster Canada this week. It was a great conversation, and they're planning all sorts of wonderful things to coincide with the release of NEVER ENOUGH, including a blog tour and a Twitter chat! I also have some beautiful new bookmarks. If anyone wants one (or a few to pass around) just email me at d (at) denisejaden (dot) com



3. I had an epiphany this week for my latest work in progress (currently titled FOREIGN EXCHANGE). I went back to the drawing board and was able to rewrite the first section to make it much stronger. I'm so excited about this book! I can't wait to be able to share it.

4. The sun is shining here and just in time for the weekend! I'll be stuck inside at a judo tournament tomorrow, but today I plan to get outside into my garden. I'm not much of a gardener, to be honest, but I find the process of gardening to be very peaceful. Plus, like I said, there's the sun...

Happy weekend, everybody!!

3 comments:

  1. Let me know if you need a beta reader!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear things are going well on FOREIGN EXCHANGE! :)

    Enjoy the sunshine. I hope to do some gardening, too, but I really do NOT love it. Thank goodness for the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a happy weekend (despite being indoors tomorrow--blech!)

    ReplyDelete