Join my Mailing List for Free Books!

Sunday, June 16, 2013

I Miss You, Dad

This is another bittersweet holiday for me. While I have been super-blessed--I have a great husband who is an awesome dad to my son, and I grew up with the best dad ever--I also really miss my dad this time of year. I lost him just over two years ago, and still have many moments when I wish he was around to ask a question of or talk something over with.

Whenever I picture my dad, I still picture him with a smile on his face and it reminds me to live my life with joy. I love this picture of my son with his grandpa.


Many kudos to those of you out there who are working hard at being a good male role model to some young person in your life, whether it is your own child or not, and many hugs to those for whom this is a difficult day. I wish you much joy.

1 comment: