Join my Mailing List for Free Books!

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Bloggers! Teachers! Librarians! Want to Read NEVER ENOUGH?!

Eeeeeeee, look what I got in the mail this week:

Even the spine is so pretty!! For those of you who don't know anything about this book yet, it is my second YA Contemporary novel and will be releasing from Simon Pulse / Simon & Schuster in July 2012.

Here's the little back of book synopsis:

Never Enough

Loann’s always wanted to be popular and pretty like
her sister, Claire. So when Claire’s ex-boyfriend starts
flirting with her, Loann is willing to do whatever it
takes to feel special…even if that means
betraying her sister.

But as Loann slips inside Claire’s world, she discovers
that everything is not as it seems. Claire’s quest for
perfection is all-consuming, and comes at a
dangerous price. As Claire increasingly withdraws
from friends and family, Loann struggles to
understand her and make amends. Can she heal their
relationship—and her sister—before it’s too late?

I already put one call out for bloggers, teachers, and librarians who want to read this, and I did receive a number of emails from people, but I thought it would be easier to keep track of to add a form here, then I can make sure I get the same info from everybody. Also, at this point I can only open this up to people with a Canadian or US mailing address. I'm still hoping NEVER ENOUGH will be available some other ways for overseas bloggers. I'll let you know when I have details.

But before I get to the form, I want to ask a few favors from you.

First, this is really EARLY to have an advance copy, but since I only have TWO copies (with one of them I will look like Gollum and his Precious, so don't be thinking you'll pry that one out of my greedy little hands ;) But I'd like to make sure my one "spare" galley makes it through to as many people who want to read it as possible. So I'd like to start it on it's tour right away!

I'd love to ask if you read it, if you'd save any reviews you might post until at least April 2012.

I'd also ask that you be gentle on the book, so it can hopefully hold together for as many people on the list as possible.

Please read and pass on to the next person as quickly as possible, hopefully within two weeks (if you know you won't be able to do this, make a note and I'll try to put you closer to the end of the list).

I think that's it! Please full out the form below thoroughly if you're interested in reading an early copy of NEVER ENOUGH!!


8 comments:

  1. I tried filling out the form but it kept telling me I wasn't answering the first question even though I checked the box. :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eek! Sorry, Julia! I just removed the required from that, and it seems to be working now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! So happy for you. Kenzie has been anxiously awaiting your next book since reading Losing Faith last year. Do you have a release date and any chance it's before Christmas?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jennifer!

    Candra - the book isn't out until July, unfortunately. But hopefully it will be worth the wait for Kenzie ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I'd have loved to read this, but I'm international :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. July feels like a long time away! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY!! I just saw this, and I think the cover is so beautiful! <3

    ReplyDelete