Join my Mailing List for Free Books!

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Day To Everyone!

I'm not a big fan of holidays that people are excluded from...and often not by choice. (But don't tell my husband or he might take back the chocolate!)

For those of you who are feeling romantic, here's an anthology of short stories that's out today with a few friends of mine it it:
It's FREE right now on Smashwords and only 99 cents on Amazon (so it can be your gift to yourself!)

Description from Amazon: Sixteen original short stories, all from the point of view of our favorite male characters - some are old flames from our novels and some were dreamed up especially for this anthology.

Let these imminently crushable, swoon-worthy guys show you what romance looks like – in his eyes.

The contributors to IN HIS EYES include award winners, frequent “Top 100” placers, and hot 2011 debut authors.

Contributors include: C.K. Bryant, Lisa Nowak, Magan Vernon, Elle Strauss, Laura Pauling, Cheri Lasota, S.R. Johannes, Stacy Wallace Benefiel, Ali Cross, Jessie Harrell, Katie Klein, Karen Amanda Hooper, RaShelle Workman, Heather McCorkle, Susan Kaye Quinn, and Cory Putman Oakes

And how about if you're not feeling lovey-dovey today? Here's a great danceable break-up song, if that's where you're at!




And because I'm all about books, here's a little Non-Valentine contest for you...tell me in the comments the name of one of your favorite novels WITHOUT ROMANCE (I know, it's hard!) and I'll send you a swag pack!

See, now it's a happy day for everyone!

6 comments:

  1. Creek Mary's Blood by Dee Brown. This is no romance book and it's one of my favorites. I also like Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee. I haven't read them in a while, but enjoyed them both very much.

    seriousreader at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haven't read those, but I'm going to look them up! If you email your address to d (at) denisejaden (dot) com I'll send you out a swag pack :-)

      Delete
  2. The Da Vinci Code

    bn100candg(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, I haven't read that one or seen the movie. Not yet. If you email your address to d (at) denisejaden (dot) com I'll send you out a swag pack :-)

      Delete
  3. Thirteen Reasons Why. Well I guess there would have been romance but he never for the chance. Still an amazing book.

    Sthrnsweetie115@AOL.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh, that is a great book! If you email your address to d (at) denisejaden (dot) com I'll send you out a swag pack :-)

      Delete