Join my Mailing List for Free Books!

Monday, April 1, 2013

March Madness Prizes - Tying Up Loose Ends!

Good thing I set up this blog post ahead of time. If you've known me for over a year, you'll know that April Fool's Day is a SCARY place to be in my household. Especially now that my son is growing older. I'll be back to report the horrors...

How did March Madness Writing, Blogging, Reading, and Illustrating Challenge go for you? I think we had a few illustrators to start with, and a few bloggers who made it to the finish line with us, but I think for the most part we were mostly a group of struggling (but overcoming) writers.

Did you meet your goals? Come close? Set new ones? How many of you are continuing on into April?

If you are, I hope you'll continue to join us. We continue to encourage each other all year long on Twitter under the hashtag #WIPMadness. You are all more than welcome to join us! Also, we continue weekly (rather than daily) check-ins on blogs throughout the year. Our wonderful March Madness host, Mary Ann, will host through April, so make sure to stop by her blog and let us know how it's going.

As I mentioned, there are some leftover prizes from March Madness still available. I've been thinking of what to do about this, and here is what I think will be the easiest: If you have checked in at least four times (or once a week) during March Madness, and have NOT won a prize yet, please email me at d(at)denisejaden(dot)com. I'll make sure you get something you'll like :-)

As for the rest of you, I hope you are receiving your prizes and enjoying them! I'd love to hear how you decided to celebrate the completion of your madness. For me, I've chosen the standard wine and chocolate...and I get to go back to a work in progress I've been really excited about. How about you?

4 comments:

  1. I hope you survived April Fool's, LOL!

    I changed my goals after week one, and came close to achieving the new goal -- should have it wrapped up by the end of this week, and then I'll celebrate. :)

    Thanks so much for organizing March Madness, Denise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that's a great idea about the prizes leftover. Thanks so much for organizing MM. It was awesome! With the start of April, I've a big batch of new goals, yay! Take care, and I'll see you around the blogosphere & Twitterland or FB! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome, Candi! It was great having you here with us, and I hope to see you around #wipmadness throughout the year!

      Delete