Friday, July 12, 2013

Friday Four!

1. What am I reading? I'm just starting THIS SONG WILL SAVE YOUR LIFE by Leila Sales. I haven't read much of it yet, but I'm fairly sure I will love it, first of all because my friend, Shana Silver, loved it, and secondly because it is Leila Sales.

2. What am I writing? I'm busy revising MAKING MIRACLES. Still not sold on the title of this book, but I haven't come up with anything better yet. This revision has been difficult--the last person I had read it brought up some very good questions, and I'm having to dig deep in order to answer them.

3. My good friend, Angelina Hansen, has a little pet green alien. He's having a book launch today for his debut novel, JULIUS CAESAR BROWN AND THE GREEN GAS MYSTERY. It's an awesome book--my son and I had a great time reading it together. It costs less than a venti mocha, and I'm not sure if you know this or not, but supporting a debut novelist is truly one of the most heroic things an earthling can do. Aliens (and authors) everywhere will sing your praises (metaphorically--lots of us don't have very nice voices :-)

Isn't that the cutest cover ever? You can find the party over at yascribe.blogspot.com and I'm pretty sure no one throws a party like a little green alien.

4. If that's not enough fun, little green Ace Hansen will be joining my on my blog next week to answer every question you've ever wanted to know about green gas!

I'm off to Sacramento to join some good friends at their bodybuilding show. I hear the weather's supposed to be make-a-grilled-cheese-sandwich-on-the-sidewalk hot. Should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment